Extreme Customizing Pt 1 (Working with what you got)

Posted by on

...most of the 'extreme' part happened before I got the doll, I admit. A bit over a year ago I ended up getting a batch of really nasty damaged doll heads. Sadly, this was the least damaged of bunch. I've been gradually working to repair them, because a) I like a challenge and b) if they're already ruined, I don't feel bad for doing more risky customization. The first step with any kind of situation like this is to see what can be salvaged, so I stripped off multiple layers of paint to see what was underneath. The head was...

Read more →